Rules of Registration
A student is considered officially enrolled only after he/she has complied with the following:
- He/she has submitted all required admissions credentials.
- He/she has made an initial payment of school fees;
- He/she has been authorized to attend classes once they have started (usually evidenced by his/her name appearing in the official class list for the term or school year).
- When a student is officially enrolled; it is understood that he/she is enrolled for the duration of the entire semester, regardless of whether or not school fees have been fully paid.
- No student shall be considered officially enrolled unless all enrollment requirements are submitted before the end of the enrollment period of the school term.
- Students who undergo initial enrollment are given priority in choosing their preferred block or schedule. However, for those who failed to have their initial enrollment, they will follow the open registration procedure.
- Go to your respective advisers for academic evaluation.
- Discuss with adviser the set of courses/subjects to take for the second semester/summer. The academic evaluation form is approved by the Program Chairperson, and forwarded to the Office of the Registrar.
- On the date of initial enrollment, present your school ID to the Records Officer to verify whether the Registrar has received the list of subject load.
- Proceed to the Finance Office to pay the corresponding initial enrollment fee.
- Present official receipt to the Registrar’s Office to confirm initial enrollment.
WITH INITIAL ENROLLMENT
- Proceed to the Registrar’s office to claim the Registration form.
- Present the Registration form to the Finance office to pay the tuition fee. =
WITHOUT INITIAL ENROLLMENT
(Open Registration Procedure)
- Get the subject loading form in the designated releasing area.
- Look for the class schedule using the Registration System.
- Proceed to the Registrar’s office for the assessment and printing of the Registration form after completing the class schedule.
- Present the Registration form to the Finance office to pay the tuition fee.
Refund of Fees
- A student who transfers or withdraws, in writing, within two(2) weeks after the beginning of classes, and who has already paid the pertinent tuition and other school fees in full or for any length longer than one month, may be charged twenty-five percent (25%) of the total amount due for the semester if he withdraws within the first week of classes, or fifty percent (50%) if within the second week of classes regardless of whether or not he/she has actually attended classes.
- The student may be charged all the school fees in full if he/she withdraws anytime after the second week of classes.
Change of grades/correction of rating
- A request for change of grade or correction of ratings is usually filed in case the final grade is contested.
- Completion of academic requirements and/or change of grades must be done not later than one year after the semester is completed.
Application for academic scholarship
- Students with minimum general weighted average of 95% with no grade lower than 90% are included in the President’s List.
- Students who obtained a minimum general weighted average of 90% with no grade lower than 88% are included in the Dean’s List.
- Students who are included in the President’s or Dean’s List do not automatically qualify for scholarship.
- A student, whose total subject load is less than the regular load for the semester, does not qualify to be in the President’s or Dean’s List.
- Students who qualify for President’s or Dean’s List are required to apply for the said scholarship. Failure to apply on the specified date will disqualify the student for the scholarship/tuition fee discount and his/her name will not be posted in the Academic Honors List.
- Student carrying a non-Filipino passport is required to apply for student visa and pay the corresponding foreign student fee.
- For dual citizenship (with Filipino passport), student is required to submit the photocopy of the Philippine passport and show the original copy for verification purposes.
- The following foreign nationals shall be exempt from securing Student Visa or Special Study Permit:
- Below 21 years old:
- A permanent foreign resident
- Foreign nationals with valid working visas under Sections 9(d), 9(g), 47(a)(2) of Commonwealth ct No. 613
- Personnel of duly accredited international organizations in the Philippines
- Holders of Special Investor’s Resident Visa and Special Retiree’s Resident Visa
- Foreign students coming in the Philippines with 47(a)(2) visas issued pursuant to existing laws, eg. Pres. Decree No. 2021