SPUQC GRANTED PAASCU LEVEL III RE-ACCREDITED STATUS (MARCH 13-14, 2017)
Months before the expiration of SPUQC’s Level III Accreditation status, accreditors from PAASCU conducted a Level III Re-accreditation visit for the following programs:
Liberal Arts Programs:
- Bachelor of Arts in Religious Education
- Bachelor in Communication Arts
- Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration majors in Human Resource Development, Marketing, Management Accounting, and Management
- Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship
For two consecutive days, the team conducted ocular inspections, reviewed and assessed all the documents in the exhibit rooms, observed classes, interviewed the faculty, staff, members of the administration and student representatives and verified the reports that were initially submitted by SPUQC’s Self-survey team.
All the preparations and hard work of the PAASCU Self-survey team led by Mrs. Cristina Price, with the full support of the top administration and the other members of the SPUQC Academic Community paid off when the result of the Resurvey visit was received on May 8, 2017.
The Liberal Arts, Sciences and Business Administration programs of SPUQC were granted Level III Re-accreditation status for five years valid until May 2022.