INITIAL ENROLLMENT SCHEDULE (TERTIARY LEVEL)
The Registrar’s Office will accept application for the initial enrollment for the second term of SY 2017-2018 on November 6 until November 26, 2017 only.
Students who undergo initial enrollment are given priority in choosing their preferred block or schedule. However, for those who failed to have their initial enrollment, they will follow the open registration procedure.
- Go to your respective Program Chair (PC) for the academic evaluation.
- Discuss with PC the set of courses/subjects to take for the second term and midyear term. The academic evaluation form is approved by the Program Chairperson, and forwarded to the Office of the Registrar.
- On the date of initial enrollment, present your school ID to the Records Officer (RO) to verify whether the Registrar has received the list of subject load.
- Proceed to the Finance Office to pay the corresponding initial enrollment fee.
- Present official receipt to the Registrar’s Office to confirm initial enrollment. The RO will enlist the student in his/her preferred block/section.
Please be guided accordingly.